Thursday, October 2, 2008

Block B Funness

The first month of Block B has been insane. I have been so busy doing lesson plans and getting to know future educators in my classes. It has been an adventure getting to see all the things that teachers have to put up with on a daily basis. One of my teachers said that the average teacher makes at least 3000 decisions a day. That's insane!!!! I can't wait though!! It makes me nervous though that if I make one wrong decision I can change the lives of at least 20 students...AHHH!!! Well, I have to finish my blog assignment for Language Arts so I will write more later!!!!!!

4 comments:

ilovechipotlerice said...

You will be alright. No worries, I'll take care of ya! If we made it through math methods and practicum ;) we'll make it through!

Adrienne's Blog said...

I agree with you on that worry. Whenever I think about having my own class, I get really excited and then I think, what if I screw some kid up completely? I'm sure we'll be okay though.

a;jka;hndkl;a said...

Life is insane but somebody has to live it! Don't worry about Block B. It is only for our benefit of learning. We will always screw up, it is what we do with them that makes us effective. So even if you do mess up, make sure to fix it and in no way will you ruin a child's life forever!

McKenzie said...

This semester has been insane.. Especially since we didn't exactly get the preparation we needed. But I think we are all ready to start student teaching!